Sunday, August 24, 2008

Whitney and Ben's Wedding Preview







What a wonderful evening it was last night as we all celebrating Whitney and Ben's recent wedding. They were actually married the first week of August, then went on their honeymoon to Panama and lastly had this great party to celebrate the marriage...after last night, I am convinced this is the way to go! They were able to still have a great time with their family and friends but without the stress of the wedding itself. It was a wonderful party, complete with Celebration, the band...who was AMAZING!!! Shana and I had a great time at the reception and we both look forward to editing these pictures! Love in Christ, Kyle

4 comments:

Masters Rental said...

Looks beautiful. I love the 2nd and 4th one!

Joy Peterson said...

Those look amazing!! She definitely had the right idea with that kind of wedding/reception!

Such beautiful pictures!!!

Bill said...

Wow! The bride is gorgeous, scenery beautiful, and as usual, the pictures are amazing. I'm with Joy, that is the way to go for sure!

Shana said...

I do love the blue sky!!! Perfect!! I had so much fun last night. Can't wait to do it again!