Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sneak peek for Lilly's parents...




I had the opportunity today to photograph an old friend from high school's little angel. It was so wonderful to see Christina again and meet her husband and precious little girl. Lilly is about to turn one and we had a wonderful time with her today during her session. She is such a beautiful baby and unbelievably quiet... you know in this house, my little ones do not know what the word "quiet" means! It was such a blessing to see Christina as a mama, she is amazing...so evident that her family is the center of her universe! Thank you again Christina and Justin for sharing Lilly with me today. I hope you are pleased with the proofs! Here is a sneak peek for you to hold you off until they are uploaded tomorrow...a wedding that I am uploading tonight is consuming the website! Love in Christ, Kyle


3 comments:

Shana said...

Oh My Goodness! She's a cutie pie!!! Great pics!!! :) love you!

Anna Ritzema said...

So, so pretty, cute, adorable and loveable. Picture are awesome but how can they not be with a beautiful girl like that. Lv Opa and grannie Annie

Masters Rental said...

Love the 3rd one! She is precious.