Sunday, August 3, 2008

Jessica and Justin's engagement session..



What an amazing time we had today...needless to say, the weather, although pouring...made for some great shots! I am so excited about Jessica and Justin's wedding in March, they are so very photogenic and even better...head over heals in love! You can just tell when a couple is more into the marriage than the wedding, and these two are a match made in heaven! Thank you guys again for choosing me to be your photographer...I am so excited for your special day! Love in Christ, Kyle

5 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

I still can't believe little Jessica is getting married--she seems like she should still me in high school!

They made an adorable couple! The pictures look great..I can't wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

Kyle... We LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!! We had so much fun this afternoon and can not wait for you to be a part of our big day! We know that you will catch all the perfect moments! Thanks again!!! You are wonderful.

Jessica and Justin

Anonymous said...

Kyle,
Your work is great!! We appreciate your hard work and wonderful talent. We love Jessica and Justins' pictures. We are grateful to have you share this special time in our lives.
Wanda and Dorman

Anonymous said...

I was amazed at how you captured the love between J and J in the pictures. I look forward t oseeing just what you come up with for their wedding. Excellent work, especially the trolly shots, they are my favorites!
Tonja-sister in law

Anonymous said...

You have done a very fine job immortalizing the spirit and love this beautiful couple shares. Thank you so much. From Justin's mom, Dale