Sunday, August 17, 2008

Four generations...



It is the biggest compliment that Jodi continues to allow me to be a part of her family's memories and today was no acception. Bella is 3 months old now (wow how time flies!) and we did a picture for Jodi today that she has been dreaming of the moment she found out that this little angel was a girl. Four generations of women in her family are pictured here together, it is breathtaking to me to see this beautiful site! I wish I had done this picture when my little girl was a baby... I think this is one of the most special sessions yet! Enjoy...Love in Christ, Kyle

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so sweet! I love that idea...and I also love the second pic too-precious!
You have a gift my friend! You have def. found your calling!
Love ya!

Bill said...

You know me, I love all the sentimental pics, BUT I love that beautiful monogram as much as the pictures. So adorable.

Joy Peterson said...

that was such a wonderful picture! I can't wait to see the rest of them!