Sunday, July 13, 2008

St. George's Island Picture Previews....

Eva prepares for a quick dip!
Precious Mino Twins...Zach and Grace had a great time!!!
The Hinson Family poses like they have done this before!
The Shockley girls have a great time smiling for me!

The Pressley children are all kisses on the beach!
Little Ansley learned to crawl during this trip...here she shows me practice makes perfect!
Chandler and Kip are busy looking for crabs... they make beautiful pictures!

What an amazing week it was at SGI! Shoots every night led to tons of fun and a few wet outfits! We had seashell races, jumped in the sand, raced into the water and made some unforgettable memories. These pictures are just a sneak peek into our week of fun. Check out the new portfolio under proofing "beach memories" to see more! Love in Christ, Kyle

4 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

I can't wait to see the rest of the photos! I bet they are all wonderful! Where are the photos of the Hitchcock babies??? Surely you got pictures of them, didn't you?

Unknown said...

This is KILLING me!!! Such a teaser...:-)
I went onto your website and can't find the beach memories, so I'm guessing you're still working on them! Can't wait to see them!

Soul Sisters (Courtney) said...

These look GREAT! I can't wait to see them all.. I LOVE the one with the little girl kissing her brother.. so sweet!

Dax said...

Thank You kyle, the pictures are AMAZING and you are so sweet. We LOVE them all!!