Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sneak peek for Tiffany and Steven's wedding...




Today was an amazing day in Macon. Courtney, Rachel and I shot a wedding for Tiffany Brooks and Steven Bloodworth. It was amazing! Tiffany was, by far, the most laid back bride I have ever seen...it was more than enjoyable to just do what we do and love how much she trusts us in the process. I am so excited about working on these photos in the next few weeks, but thought this might hold over for a bit for these precious families! Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your day! Love in Christ, Kyle

5 comments:

Bill said...

The only bad part of seeing these great wedding pictures is that I didn't know you when I got married.

These pictures are soooo good.

Joy Peterson said...

These are wonderful! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures and I wanted to thank all of you again for doing this for us. You all are so wonderful and we just had the best time. You kept us all relaxed and we had so much fun. And thanks to Courtney for letting us borrow her convertible!! I can't begin to thank you enough!! Love, Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Kyle,

You are your photographers did the best job and were SO helpful to us getting ready. It was such a blessing to have you with us. It was a wonderful day and I can't wait to see the rest of these BEAUTIFUL pictures. All of you are so talented. Thanks again.

Melissa Stasney
Tiffany's sister and matron of honor:-)

Anonymous said...

Kyle,
Thanks for the sneak preview. They are beautiful. Your work is amazing. God has certainly blessed you with a wonderful talent.
We had such fun. Thanks for just being you.

Karen Brooks
mother of the bride