Thursday, July 3, 2008

My sweet Addie



So hard to believe that Addison was the first baby I actually photographed at 6 months...and here she is one year later!!! I cannot believe the beautiful little girl she has blossomed into. She is the center of her parents universe and it is so wonderful to be around this family. Joy and Jason you mean so much to me to continue to trust me with Addie's pictures... I especially LOVED this session...thank you and I hope you like the pictures. Love in Christ, Kyle

3 comments:

Bill said...

ok, is little Joy Eady not a supermodel??? These are just the BEST. Kyle, you are something else! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Anonymous said...

I loved all of them!!! I am going to have the hardest time deciding which pictures to get from this session!!! I may have to get a disc from you this time....I LOVE the outside shots and we are now on the hunt for a playground similar to yours! Addison kept talking about Canon and Abbie Kate when we left....

Love,
Joy

Thank you again for this session....we enjoyed it very much with exception of Addison's behavior at the beginning. We are so very blessed to have friends like you and I have loved standing by and watching how God has continuously blessed this business of yours!

Ginger Carter Miller said...

Beautiful pictures, Kyle, of course, we're partial to the subjects...