Thursday, June 5, 2008

There are no words to describe...



What an honor it was to receive the phone call several days ago and Melissa from the Union Recorder told me we, our business, had been voted as "Best Photographer in Milledgeville" for the readers choice award. Honestly, I laughed and didn't understand just how...with the talent in photography in this town, anyone had voted this business the best. With it being the BIGGEST compliment yet, I am thanking those of you who took the time to fill out the ballot and write in our name. In beginning our 8th month of business, I am humbled at the families that continue to walk in the studio and allow us to photograph them and become a part of their families. It is a blessing and an honor all in one. The Lord continues to open up the most amazing doors for this business and I believe (here I go again) that it is his journey, not mine, or ours...but his. So, to thank you all, I will be giving out free 5 x 7's to the next 15 appointments that walk through my door. Or if you tell me you voted for us...you get one too! I just wanted to thank you all for continuing to support this journey. I feel like prayer and faith have gotten us this far and I just hope we can continue to learn and grow as photographers so that we will continue to rock your photos! A little side note, our website it a few clicks away from 10,000 hits!!! I couldn't be happier! God bless you all and have a wonderful week!

Love in Christ, Kyle

oh...a few spots left for our St. Simons' Trip if you are interested!

4 comments:

Bill said...

Such a deserved honor! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Kyle!! I can't wait to work with you next month!!!!

Joy Peterson said...

This is so exciting!!! I meant to tell you that on the phone yesterday, but gossip got in the way! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

What a HUGE compliment! And it's crazy how we didn't even know it was happening! Congratulations!