Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More new things to do!!!


So it appears as a photographer, your opportunities are endless! Kristen came to me today to do some shots of her dance costume for this year's recital and also some cheerleading shots. It was so fun because she is cheering at GMC, where I cheered about 11 years ago...and boy have the uniforms changed! I am so glad to see that they look so flattering and there is not a lot of extra material and pleats like we used to have! Kristen is such a doll...thank you again for letting me photograph you!!! I enjoyed this one so much! Love in Christ, Kyle

1 comment:

Joy Peterson said...

Such a relief to know they aren't still cheering in those horrible uniforms we had to endure!

The opportunities are endless, for sure! We are getting so excited about our shoot next week! I'll call you later to discuss more...

Love you!