Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Preview for Ellie's mommy and daddy...

So I hate that I didn't get time to finish editing from our afternoon session today. But I did want to do at least one picture for Stephanie and Chad to see tonight of their little angel! Ellie is 11 weeks old and was my model for our new "mirror" pictures. Thanks to Paul Wendl, my incredible teacher and friend, this will be something new we can offer to our little ones to show all of their expressions! I absolutely adore this picture! Thank you again Stephanie for sharing little Ellie with me today! Love in Christ, Kyle

4 comments:

Bill said...

Ellie is mighty cute. I think the mirror pictures are cool, and you know that says a LOT since I generally go for the simple, traditional shots!

Joy Peterson said...

I LOVE that picture...so cute! Is this Stephanie Smith's baby????

She is so cute!!!

The Watsons said...

Just adorable! Love the mirror idea!

Unknown said...

Ellie is too cute! And i love the pics with mirror images! Can't wait to see the rest!