Wednesday, May 7, 2008

One week old today!



Okay, if you do not want to get pregnant...stay away from the water, something is in it!!! Yes, it is NEWBORN season! I loved my time with Lexi today. She celebrated her one week birthday today, and she is such a lady already! Do you see how she is holding her dress in the last picture? I just thought that was precious! The top one is another new mirror picture. I love it. She was an angel today and her parents just adore her so much. This was the first time I have had a video camera going as I shot. It made me feel so special that they wanted this to be an unforgettable time! Check out her proofs, we had an amazing time! God bless! Love in Christ, Kyle

1 comment:

Bill said...

ok, now you need to find a newborn boy to photograph. She makes me want another girl. That second picture is just so sweet to me. I love the look on her precious face. I'm heading to the proofs right now...