Saturday, May 3, 2008

Another gift from God...


Today was such a special day. Amy Kelly booked this morning a few months back and included me on Marissa and Bella's First Communion. It was amazing. I have never been a part of this ceremony, and I knew it would be special but had no idea it would be this wonderful. The children were just beaming with love for the Lord. How amazing is that! I feel like everyday God reminds me why I am doing this, today he touched my heart and showed me how amazing, once again, he is. I am in awe of these children lifting their hands as they pray. I always struggle to do this, as I am from a very conservative Methodist Church, but I just wanted to raise my hands too and praise just as they did so freely and openly. So I hope you will check out these proofs...they are located under "special event photography." It was an unforgettable day, thank you Amy for letting me capture these moments! Love in Christ, Kyle

No comments: