Friday, May 30, 2008

Another first...a kindergarten graduation!

These are the precious 15 little ones that graduated last night from kindergarten at Sinclair Christian Academy. What a wonderful day we had together! Yesterday morning we did their formal pictures and a few funny ones too...and then last night the awards ceremony was unforgettable. It was such a lovely ceremony and wonderful to see the Lord being talked about in a school setting. These children are amazing and something our town should be excited to have to offer for an unbelievable schooling experience. I enjoyed it and thank you for allowing me to be a part of this incredible day! Love in Christ, Kyle

1 comment:

Joy Peterson said...

Kyle, I swear your photography gets better with every shoot! When I saw this picture, I immediately saw my kindergarten pictures in my mind...I am sure my mom would have loved to have pictures like these instead of the usual boring stuff they did back in the 80s. You are a truly talented person!