Wednesday, May 14, 2008

An amazing morning to share...

So I knew I would love photographing a delivery, but had no idea just how much! This morning I was fortunate enough to photograph Bella Grace's birth. It was breathtaking! I just enjoyed every second of it and pray this opens up some new doors for the business. I am very passionate about children and now this birthing process...such a miracle to witness...has left me longing to do more! So, this was a moment later this morning after everyone had settled in and Lawson got to meet his new sister for the first time. As you can see...he adores her! I am so excited about editing these pictures and look forward to my next delivery! Love in Christ, Kyle

2 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

how precious!!! I bet Lawson is so proud of his new baby sister! Jodi and Brad looked as happy as ever! I can't wait to see more pictures of Miss Bella Grace!

Bill said...

Wow! You are big time now!