Sunday, April 13, 2008

Relay for Life








Here are a few pictures taken by either Courtney or myself from Relay for Life on Friday evening. It was amazing as you can see. The first picture was the group that sang the national anthem...I do not recall their name but they were amazing! The second picture was actually before the relay began and this couple were walking hand in hand...I thought that was touching. The third picture is Hannah Layfield, the relay princess this year and her mother. She is such a little angel to have endured what she already has in her short, but strong life. The next picture is a survivor and I am assuming her two girls. I loved the smiles on their faces. That was something that was evident to Courtney and me the entire time, the endless smiles you see! The next picture, to me was just showing God's glory...the sky was beautiful and just opened up like it was heaven! The next picture was taken from the rooftop of a RV. It encompassed the entire parking lot full of tents. I LOVE THAT ONE!!! The last one was just a small view of the thousands of bags that surrounded the relay track. Please check soon under proofing and "giving back" for the actual pictures. We really enjoyed this! Love in Christ, Kyle

1 comment:

Joy Peterson said...

what great pictures..