Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I love newborns!



Tuesday afternoon, I had the pleasure of doing some pictures for a friend of mine. She had just had her 3rd baby and finally, she had a little girl. You see, this mommy has prayed for this little angel for so long, that it just did my heart good to see her holding a little pink baby girl! I really enjoyed this session, as her two older boys are extremely well behaved and mind so well...that it again, makes me wonder what book all of these parents are reading to become so great at what they do! Anyway, check out her proofs and see her in a tutu...we had a lot of fun with little Ava Kate! Love in Christ, Kyle

1 comment:

Bill said...

LOVE that second picture of her sweet little face. Going to look at them all right now. Thanks for sharing your passion with the rest of us.