Thursday, April 10, 2008

Another angel to tell you about...



So the more I am around 2 year olds...the more I realize how fun and precious this time is. This is Conner. He is 22 months...almost ready for a birthday! He came over to play with me today...and we happened to get the camera out too! As usual, God put another perfect angel in front of me and showed me how well behaved two year olds act! This child smiles on command, entertained me by pointing to his nose, eyes and ears (as you can see in the proofing) and showed me just how much fun a swing set can be! It is so magical to be around little ones! He brought his Grandmama Jackie and Aunt Joni with him. Needless to say, these two sisters got plenty of laughs out of little Conner for the camera! I thoroughly enjoyed this and thank you Hutcheson family once again for sharing your precious ones with me! Love in Christ, Kyle

1 comment:

Bill said...

Oh, these pictures are getting me soooo excited about having a little boy! He is so cute, and as always, the pictures are great.