Wednesday, April 30, 2008

13 WMAZ!!!!

How fun! This is Abbie Kate and this picture was taken on Monday morning as it rained outside. My dad, Pop to Abbie Kate, brought over a turtle he found at his house...and I mean she had SO much fun with this turtle! She followed its every move, danced for him, picked him fresh flowers, and made every possible effort to be his new friend. After we decided to come back inside to let the turtle rest, he apparently got a little homesick and left us. We have many pictures from this event and she really enjoyed this fun time. WELL...Monday night as I was watching 13 WMAZ I saw a segment called "through your eyes" and they pick a photo that you send in and feature it....so I thought this would be the perfect one to share. After uploading the picture, the information said in 2-3 days they would let you know something. Well, I didn't watch the news last night because I was at bible study, but I did get a call this morning at 7:15 saying "did you keep the turtle?" I said "what????" He said..."the turtle!!! I saw the picture on the news last night!!!" I cannot believe I missed it! I am so excited this picture was chosen! You can go to www.13wmaz.com and go under some tab that has "through your eyes" and see the picture under "featured" or search the neighborhood "Milledgeville." I just thought this was so cool! I had that I missed it, but hey, it was on tv!!! Anyway, I normally do not share pictures of my own family, but this one was a little special! I hope you all have a blessed Wednesday!
Love in Christ, Kyle

4 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

how cute!

Anonymous said...

How cool!

Anonymous said...

Did you see Jamie Eady Knowles son Drew on it too.. he was holding a fish! I recognized him even before I opened the little picture to the big one! Such a cutie too!

Anonymous said...

Did you see Jamie Eady Knowles son Drew on it too.. he was holding a fish! I recognized him even before I opened the little picture to the big one! Such a cutie too!