Monday, March 3, 2008

Easter Bunny Shoots from this weekend...

These are the Hand Girls and they just smile so sweetly for the camera...I just thought this looked like a precious shot that encompasses just how sweet they are! Do they look familiar? They are the two girls on the flash site at the beginning of my website holding hands...they are still as precious as the last time I photographed them!
This was our little visitor on the banks of the pond at Wesleyan. We thought he was a water snake because we just got a quick glimpse...but with a closer look...this picture reveals some major rattles on the end of his tail...yep it was a 3.5 foot RATTLESNAKE!!!! Needless to say, we were watching where we stepped after this sighting!
These are the Pressley children...just adorable! I loved this shot because the sister was offering a smell of the beautiful flowers from Lockerly's grounds. I know this makes their parents very happy!
Madi and Lawrence Green are just too much fun! This picture was taken as they were dancing together for fun...I feel like God has placed the most incredible parents around me to show me just how amazing parenthood is! The Green family definitely did this for me.... And lastly, below this is Raines. He is so amazing...he is just quiet and reserved...but adore our bunnies! Here he is taking a moment figuring out the Easter egg...I just love this shot!
Okay, so this was a wonderful weekend....one that has been in the making for months. Finally, our Easter shoots arrived! I had a full day in Milledgeville at Lockerly where 8 different families came and enjoyed the beautiful flowers and two precious bunny rabbits. Then on Sunday in Macon, I had 10 families join me at Wesleyan College for their turn with the bunnies. It was perfect! The weather was amazing and the children were on their best behavior! I am not sure who was the most tired at the end of the day...the bunnies or me! But, all in all....18 mini sessions produced lot of fun pictures! I hope you can take a moment...or hour or two to enjoy the proofs. I am so thankful to all who participated and look forward to next years bunny pictures again! Love in Christ, Kyle


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kyle, I would have RUN when I saw that snake!!! I can't believe you took a picture! I would not have watched my step...I would have found another venue!!
Awesome pictures too...they are all so sweet and springy! Wish we lived closer so we could get some pics!! You're doing awesome work!

Joy Peterson said...

Great photograhy! I am so happy the shoots went well....