Saturday, March 15, 2008

An opportunity to give back...

So there are hopefully several things lined up in the next year that I am able to volunteer my time and use the opportunity to give back to the community. This upcoming first charity is Relay for Life. Nancy Mills has graciously allowed me to be their official photographer for 2008. I have personally been touch by cancer as I have watched friends and loved ones battle this disease. It is such a wonderful cause to be a part of...I have already been introduced to some wonderful people...
Today was my first "shooting" experience as the Teams gathered at the Milledgeville Mall for some fundraising. I look forward to the next few weeks and all the events that are to come. I have a new tab under "portfolio" called "giving back..." you will find some pictures here. I hope you can come out and join us in support the search for a cure for cancer!

No comments: