Saturday, February 16, 2008

Have I told you lately that I love my job...

All I can say is BEAUTIFUL! This family is...they are so precious and the thought of another angel baby Sappe...well, I just can hardly wait! This is Jodi and Brad. They are expecting baby #2 here shortly. Her name is going to be Bella. This little angel has no idea how blessed she already is! I hope you enjoy a few pictures from their proofing.
Jodi is such a beautiful pregnant woman, she is just glowing in all the right ways! I feel like these two pictures show just how magnificent she looks! Enjoy... Love in Christ, Kyle

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyle.. I think that picture turned out really really well! Very creative indeed!

Bill said...

I want her body...

Love that last picture!

kyle hitchcock said...

that last is one of my favorites too.. Jodi is awesome, she let me do whatever I was craving today...wow, I wish I could have looked like that when I was pregnant! Love in Christ, kyle

Soul Sisters (Courtney) said...

Kyle.. you did look like that when you were pregnant!!

Joy Peterson said...

Those are beautiful!!! I adore that last picture! I can't wait for you to do my maternity pictures...well, I can wait, but you know what I mean.

Amazing! Jodi looks amazing as well!

The Watsons said...

Love, love, love the last pic of Jodi. She looks so gorgeous!! What a neat idea for a photo! You are so talented!

Ginger Carter Miller said...

My goodness, that profile picture is beautiful!