Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Wanna see something cool?







Okay, so I did not take these pictures, but I did doctor them up a bit in photoshop. I get to photograph my first delivery in May, and I am PUMPED!!! I hope this opens some new doors...as I know how personal this can be....it would be nice for husbands/daddies to be able to enjoy the experience without taking pictures....so I hope these are not too graphic, but isn't a new life just breathtaking? I have been in on two deliveries....but I was lying on the table and couldn't see anything but a little face with a cap on by the end....so I will prepare for these new adventures of being on the other side... Enjoy!



Love in Christ, Kyle

4 comments:

Ginger Carter Miller said...

YAY. Kyle's a blogger now! I will add you to my list of Friends in the Blogosphere.

Happy New Year. Much love. When do we work on your husband's stuff in PR Writing? And what can we do for you.

Joy Peterson said...

I still think that is so awesome! I can't wait to see the results from your May photoshoot! Maybe by the time I have my second child, I'll let you photograph that...

It would be great to actually see what is going on, you know? Births are such a miracle!!!

kyle hitchcock said...

you are so sweet...I am really excited about it...I just think it is so amazing! Love in Christ, kyle

Anonymous said...

very cool work on the pics. i, too, am excited for you about your adventure in may. birth IS such a miraculous thing and is a constant reminder to me of God's grace!! keep up the good work!