Monday, December 31, 2007

Great catch Andrew!


This little man is so precious and showed me on Saturday morning, just how busy little boys can be! I loved it, he played football for me, rode Abbie Kate's new bike, rocked on the rocking horse AND his mama brought Andrew's daddy's antique John Deere tractor! It is soooooo cute! Little boys are so fun, but Andrew let me pull out my bag of tricks....I mean if you look closely at his proofs, the shots by the window include a green m&m! But that's okay, it worked! Thank you Amy for such a wonderful experience with your little man, he is a treasure, and BEAUTIFUL to take pictures of!

Love in Christ, Kyle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the new website too.. but I would add your blog to the website as well.. maybe in the "website" section or on the contact page.. or about Kyle.. that way people can find it there too.